Friday, March 18, 2011

Windows XP Pro Restore Disk - New/Sealed - $10

Hello again everyone,

New computers have not come with recovery CD for quite a while now, and more and more people need to restore their operating system. While a trip to the local PC repair shop will cost you in upwards of $200 for an OS restore. It is very easy to do yourself... with the proper tools.

I have several Windows XP restore CDs that I would like to offer you to quickly and easily re-install your operating system.

All the restore CDs that I have are sealed in the original packaging and come with an official OEM Windows XP Pro Disk and instructions. Per OEM rules all CDs will come with a non-functional piece of hardware. These CDs do NOT come with a product key, they are intended to be used with the product key already on your computer.




Purchase one of my Windows XP CDs and follow the Restore Instructions. To restore your computer to its factory state.

CDs are $10 + shipping via paypal below; or email me for alt payment at
Sgrey000 {at} gmail [dot] com



5 comments:

  1. cool service man, but i have plenty ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do it but I'm pretty sure my Dad has a copy of this somewhere.

    Thanks anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, and yeah, it is a cool anime. xD Following.

    ReplyDelete